Silver WeddingReception Only
One Professionally Trained Disc Jockey
Disc Jockey Will Perform As Emcee For Any And All Formal Announcements
Event Coordination Prior To The Wedding And On-Site Coordination With Other Vendors
Professional Grade Sound System With Complete All Digital Music Library
Music Will Be Played For Up To Five Hours Total (Reception Only)
Pre-Wedding Online Planning Tools With Song Clips And Music Playlist Management System
Convenience, We Will Travel Anywhere (Travel Expenses Will Apply, If Out Of State)
Full-Time Office Staff And 24/7 Phone Service Available For Any Last Minute Changes
Backup Staff And Sound Equipment Available On Your Wedding Day
Gold WeddingCeremony & Reception
Everything in Silver PLUS...
Ceremony Music/Info Coordinated Prior To Your Wedding, With Justice Of The Peace, Etc.
Ceremony Sound System With Up To Three Microphones (Separate From Main Sound System)
Music Will Be Played For Up To Six Hours Total (Ceremony & Reception, Same Location)
Platinum WeddingSound & Lighting Experience
Same As Silver, PLUS we add LED Uplighting and...
Photo booth of your choice (Mirror Wall, Retro Booth Excluded)
Add $200 if you are having the Ceremony on-site
- We specialize in wedding ceremony & reception planning.
- We customize your wedding music selection to make it perfect for you.
- We only perform at one wedding, per day.
- You will receive exclusive online access to our wedding planning tools, with access to thousands of songs to listen to and in categories, such as: Father/Daughter Top Songs, Cake Cutting Songs, etc.
- Voted and named The Knot’s Best of Weddings Pick.
- Voted WeddingWire.com’s Couples Choice Award Winner.
- We are an established company, with over 30 years of wedding experience.
- We have received hundreds of testimonials and offers to contact past couples, for referrals. We are also referred by New England’s finest venues in the wedding industry, such as: Lake View Pavilion, White Cliffs Country Club, The Villa / Saphire Estate/Avenir (The Saphire Event Group), Pine Hills Golf Club, Granite Links Golf Club, just to name a few.
- We are fully insured and provide a written contract, for your protection and ours.
- There will always be backup equipment and staff available on your wedding day.
- Our Disc Jockeys are seasoned to read a crowd. Our Disc Jockeys are prepared to handle mixed age groups and music tastes.
- We only use appropriate language and attire for our events.
- Meet with us in-person, this speaks for itself.
- We always strive to exceed your expectations!
- We have a textable business phone service, if we are not in our office or if we are at an event, you can text our business line and we will respond.
- Our office is centrally located, ½ mile off a major highway (Rte 24)
- We have full-time office staff available, to answer any questions you have.
- We are responsive when replying to your e-mails/messages!
- Our online planner offers song clip samples and you can create music playlists for your event.
- We LOVE what we do and it shows!
- All of the above!